Thursday, May 8, 2008

Critical Thinking

Critical thinking is a very important part of life that will help make our decisions much easier. Without critical thinking life would be a lot more complicated and making decisions would take longer.

I plan on going to college this coming up fall and I had to decide which college would be the best for me. When thinking about this I take cost, majors, and housing into effect. If one of these elements do not agree with what I am looking for, then I will have to reanalyze my decisions. But when all of the elements come into line, then that will be a good match for myself. You will have to find the best match that fits all of your needs and wants.

Critical thinking is a very important part of life that will help make you decisions much easier. I use critical thinking in every aspect of my life to find the best answer to my problem. Critical thinking is the basis for evalutating information in this world.

No comments: